Sunday 11 January 2015

Day 11: "Progress"

Sponsor me by clicking here!

Today's theme is "progress".
For example: Progress in Zimbabwe:
to support the fight in Zimbabwe against HIV/AIDS 

My fitness challenge: My goal is to do 3 x 30 supported pull-ups at Level 1 by 30th January 2015. And to write a poem everyday.

My progress: Today I tested my progress towards my goal. I can now do 1 x 30, 1 x 19, 1 x 15. So I have progressed since last challenge [30, 16, 13] - I'm moving forward.

Today's Poem:

Progress
it smells here
like the dawn gone bad.

I breath in
arm curls/dips
bench press, crunches:
hope/growing
hold.
hold.

it hurts like fuck.
but it's also morning,
and the sky is open.

I once heard someone say
"I will never see the cathedral built"
but regardless
they made the bricks
doggedly. daily.



















No comments:

Post a Comment